Sunday 7 January 2018

What I have learnt in 2017

Oh hey

Here I am lying here at half 12 at night deep in my own thoughts deciding to write this. 2017 has been such a journey for me. I started it with people I have not ended it with and have ended it with people I didn’t know at the start. I wanted to share some life lessons with you, which I will be bringing onto 2018. 

1. That boy is not worth crying over 
Hipocritical, I know, seeing as I have done that thing I am telling you guys not to. But please. You should not have to make yourself feel bad or weak about what they are doing. Never blame yourself, trust me I came to realise that it was him not me. You have your whole life ahead of you to fall in love and get married and have kids. Some boy in school is not going to affect your future and besides, most boys in school are dicks anyway - so be brave and move on. I promise it will be okay. 

2. That girl is not your friend 
Fake friends. Real friends. Friends that are actually therefore you. Get rid of any unloyal friends in your own space or physically. Either tell them you don’t want it anymore or take your time by yourself to slowly detach. If you constantly hear about your friend snaking you, get rid of them. Getting into an argument with them is the worse feeling ever, but seeing their nasty side can change perspectives. In 2018 choose your friends wisely and remember - keep your friends close but your enemies closer. 

3. That life of yours is too damn short 
New Year’s Eve I was hit by a car. I am fine now, nothing major but it really effected me. Life is short and could end at any moment. Are you happy with how you would leave things? Take risks, wear that outfit, message that boy first. Tell him you love him. Don’t stay with your boyfriend for the sake of it. Do not regret feelings, actions, emotions. Be true to yourself and do what you want to do without listening to any body and taking shit from no one. Live 2018 every day at a time - live fearlessly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment