Monday 19 December 2016

Benefit Girl O'Clock Rock Review

This is the first beauty advert calendar I have owned, so I was very excited to start opening it! I got this a few days after this was released from Debenhams as I heard they sell out quickly. This calendar would be really good for someone who hadn't owned any Benefit before (like me) and if you want to try a beauty advent calendar.



This was retailed for £34.50 with the products having a £68.46 value. That makes each product cost £2.90 which I think is quite good. It also sings which is pretty cool. Honestly, I thought the products would be bigger especially the tints and porefessional but after using them a few times, they have quite a bit of product in them. 12 days can have it's negatives because it will only last 12 days but you could spread it out to make it.
I actually didn't own any benefit products before this. I think it was because I couldn't justify spending quite a lot of money- which is weird because I buy from MAC and Urban Decay haha. Now, when the porefessional runs out, I am definitely going to purchase the full version. And high beam. 

I hope you enjoyed this little review and I may do some more of these in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment