Monday 24 October 2016

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my new blog woo. This is officially my first post and I am so excited for you to read it.

Just a little bit about myself - 

I live in England which, you know, does mean it rains the majority of the time. I am currently studying A Levels which are: Art, History, Psychology and English Language and Literature. I managed to get the grades needed at GCSE to do those so I am very happy. Sixth Form isn't actually as bad as I expected. I like not mixing as much with the rest of the school and being able to wear your own clothes. The only downside is that our lounge/inside area is not big enough for the whole of year 12 and 13 so it is a squeeze. 
I have two pets in my house, which are cats. Alfie is fatter than Oscar but they are both equally large. They will be turning 7 in May which is crazy to think we have had them for 7 years! 
I am a self taught beauty guru (technically makeup and beauty lover) and will share all things beauty with you all.
My upload schedule will be at least once a month, will aim for as many as I can, but I'm not making any promises. All the posts will be at 18:00 gmt so I hope to see you there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment